Roots Disc Golf Course
This course has a little of everything you could ask for.
It’s a historic location and is relatively close to highways, there are water hazards, all ranges of hole distance, new tee pads as of spring 2018, and a local league findable on Facebook called SLC tunnel runners
Go play this course before November 2015, if you want to experience Utah's first Disc Golf Course, tuned $-to-play par 3 ball golf, and now back to a disc golf course, plus its free to play! Bunkers, greens, fairways and tee-boxes provide for a challenging Par 57 lay-out with large mature trees and a river that runs along the North end of the course. Great Signage, Rubber Tee Mats and new powder coated green Mach X baskets. Check it out! Please No Alcohol and No Smoking! Pack your trash.
Courses Close By
- The Portal at Rose Park Golf Course , Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Mills Park, Woods Cross UT US(1 vote)
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(5 votes)
- Freedom Hills Park, Centerville UT US(1 vote)
- Davis Technical College Disc Golf, Kaysville UT USNo votes yet
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Stansbury Park, Stansbury Park UT USNo votes yet
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US(1 vote)