Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Tight, poorly marked object course in a busy city park with mature trees. Bring the map (old but still useful). Crossing fairways that zigzag through the park. Tees and targets are telephone poles with taped off target zones. Hole # 5 - must hit the south facing side of the flag pole block. Hazards include: some water, ducks and overhanging trees. Partially lit at night. Park closes at 11 PM.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,760ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Michael Browning
First tee is the lighting pole at the NE corner of the parking lot next to the skate park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(6 votes)
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(3 votes)
- The Portal at Rose Park Golf Course , Salt Lake City UT US(1 vote)
- Mills Park, Woods Cross UT US(2 votes)
- The Canyons Resort, Park City UT US(1 vote)
- Freedom Hills Park, Centerville UT US(2 votes)
- Solitude Mountain Resort, Solitude UT US(4 votes)
- Beacon Hill Park Disc Golf, Highland UT US(1 vote)
- Trailside Park, Park City UT US(1 vote)