A friend and I went to play Falcon's Nest today. The course has potential but all of the baskets have been moved around. I found a map of the course at www.nudga.org and it is completely inaccurate. After playing, I called around on base and learned that this course was originally put together by volunteers in 2005. I bet it was once in very nice shape. The foliage is half green low cut grass and half weeds. There are quite a few trees within the area and if the course were realigned, it would be a fantastic place to play. I am trying to get in contact with some of the people who have set it up and play there to see if we can make some improvements. As of now, about 3/4 of the tee boxes we couldn't find and currently it's almost impossible to navigate through.
Hopefully, they will let us make some improvements to the course and if any changes are made, I will gladly update this review and give it a higher rating.
Courses Close By
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US(6 votes)
- Weber State Disc Golf Course, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Davis Technical College Disc Golf, Kaysville UT USNo votes yet
- The Fort Buenaventura, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- The Fort Miles Goodyear, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Snowbasin Resort, Huntsville UT USNo votes yet
- Ogden Weber Applied Tech College, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Mulligans Creekside Golf Center, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Freedom Hills Park, Centerville UT US(1 vote)
- Harrisville Disc Golf Course, Harrisville UT US(1 vote)