No votes yet
Plays around baseball and soccer fields and also through the woods. OB on a few holes as well as some raised baskets. Multiple mandos are permanently marked on the course - we do not want players throwing over the ball fields.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,392ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
From Elberton; Take Elbert St. south to a left on GA-72 E/Calhoun Falls Hwy. Go 0.8 mile to a right on Mobley Hill Rd. Less than 0.25 mile to the park on the right. Go to the back left parking lot. 1st tee is on the left near the baseball field.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McWilliams Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lake Russell State Park, Elberton GA US(1 vote)
- Bobby Brown Park, Elberton GA USNo votes yet
- Royston Disc Golf Course, Royston GA USNo votes yet
- Sammy Haggard Park Disc Golf Course, Danielsville GA USNo votes yet
- Pittard Park, Winterville GA USNo votes yet
- Fleet Links, Due West SC USNo votes yet
- Sandy Creek Park, Athens GA US(2 votes)
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US(1 vote)