Sadlers Creek State Park
No votes yet
Beautiful wooded course beside the lake. Bathrooms, playground, lake and picnic shelters.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,806ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: David Barfield
From Greenville; I-85S for 28 miles to exit 14. Turn left onto SC-187 and go 1.4 miles to a left on SC-187 / SC-24 E. Go another 2.7 miles to a right on SC-187 again. Go 7.2 miles to a right on Sadlers Creek Rd. Follow that into the park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sadlers Creek State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US(1 vote)
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC USNo votes yet
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Lake Russell State Park, Elberton GA US(1 vote)
- Royston Disc Golf Course, Royston GA USNo votes yet
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC US(1 vote)
- Seneca Championship Gold Course at Shaver Rec Center, Seneca SC USNo votes yet
- Shaver Recreation Center - Original, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US(4 votes)