Bobby Brown Park
No votes yet
Short recreational course (1800') in a day use area. Fairly open. Great place to practice or play with the kids. $3 per vehicle - pay at box at office or in day use area.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 1,800ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Lane Eaton
From Elberton; SE on Hwy 72 almost to Savannah River (S.C.). Go south on Bobby Brown State Parkk Rd to the dead end at the Park (7 miles). From Lincolnton come N on Hwy 79, past Broad River Bridge in Elbert County, Turn right at sign to Bobby Brown Park (Brad Dixon Rd.). It dead ends at BB Park Rd. Turn right to the park at the end.
Email: Lane Eaton or Danny Burt
Alt. Phone: 706-283-5500
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bobby Brown Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- McWilliams Park, Elberton GA USNo votes yet
- Lake Russell State Park, Elberton GA US(1 vote)
- Fleet Links, Due West SC USNo votes yet
- Lander University Disc Golf Course, Greenwood SC USNo votes yet
- Jim Warner Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA USNo votes yet
- WR Jackson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(2 votes)
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(1 vote)
- Royston Disc Golf Course, Royston GA USNo votes yet
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)