No votes yet
Very hilly and wooded.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mike Nymeth
I-5; exit 14. Go west on WA-501/Pioneer St for 2.9 miles to a right on 5th Ave. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Division St. Take Division right into the park. Follow the signs to the 1st tee just above the west ball field.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Abrams Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Paradise Point State Park, La Center WA USNo votes yet
- McCormick Park, St. Helens OR US(2 votes)
- Yankton Community Fellowship Disc Golf Course, St. Helens OR USNo votes yet
- WSU-Vancouver, Vancouver WA US(1 vote)
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- Horning's Hideout - Canyon , North Plains OR US(1 vote)
- Horning's Hideout - Meadow Ridge, North Plains OR US(2 votes)
- Yacolt Recreational Park, Yacolt WA USNo votes yet