Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island
No votes yet
12 technical (most of the back 9 is densely wooded with significant elevation) and 6 mostly open holes. Lengths between 34 and 83 metres. After a heavy rain the field can be a bit soggy - water resistant shoes may be handy. Tees are well marked rock semicircles with numbers, length, and direction to basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Rob Underhill & Darrell Watson
On Mayne Island, BC, in the Southern Gulf Islands at Dinner Bay Community Park - Dinner Bay Rd and Williams Rd. From the ferry terminal, just follow the signs to the Japanese Gardens, which are also located at the park. 1st tee is in the trees at the corner of the field behind the mini-putt course.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Salt Spring Golf and Country Club, Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet
- Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf, Friday Harbor WA USNo votes yet
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(4 votes)
- Layritz Disc Golf Course, Saanich BC CANo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Blaine WA US(1 vote)
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)