Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf
No votes yet
Mostly flat course at the Roche Harbor Trails on San Juan Island. Plays through the woods and around a large open field. #8 is the only wide open long hole.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Daryl Bacon
From the Ferry; Turn right on S Front St, left on Spring St, right on 2nd St S (becomes Guard St.), right on Tucker Ave (becomes Roche Harbor Rd.), right on Rouleau Rd.. 0.25 mile to the course on the left. See the basket in the middle of an open field and follow the road to the parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(4 votes)
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Layritz Disc Golf Course, Saanich BC CANo votes yet
- Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island, Dinner Bay, Mayne Island BC CANo votes yet
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Salt Spring Golf and Country Club, Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale WA USNo votes yet