Layritz Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
The 1st sanctioned public disc golf course in Greater Victoria. A collaboration between South Island Disc Golf Society and Saanich Parks and Recreation. This beginner friendly course is on a fairly flat open field. Holes range from 120 to 190'. Mostly wide open, though a few trees provide a little challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: TubeTone
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 1,374ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: South Island Disc Golf Society
In Layritz Park - next to Vancouver Island Tech Park (VITP). From West Saanich Rd, turn west on Markham St towards VITP. Use the main parking lot at end of the road across from LifeLabs. Free parking after 5:30pm and on weekends. 1st hole is near the baseball diamond.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Layritz Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Roche Harbor Trails Disc Golf, Friday Harbor WA USNo votes yet
- Golf Island Disc Park at Pender, Pender Island BC CA(1 vote)
- Thomson Park, Saturna BC CANo votes yet
- Dinner Bay Disc Golf on Mayne Island, Dinner Bay, Mayne Island BC CANo votes yet
- Hart Memorial Disc Golf Course (Mouat Park), Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Lincoln Park , Port Angeles WA US(2 votes)
- Salt Spring Golf and Country Club, Salt Spring Island BC CANo votes yet
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(4 votes)
- Elevation Disc Golf Course, Sequim WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Nugent Park Disc Golf, Oak Harbor WA US(3 votes)