Long Glade - Yellow
No votes yet
Laid out through open Ponderosa pines using some meadows with as much as 45' elevation on some holes. Two water hazards may come into play. Several holes are next to OB fence lines. Both right and left doglegs are used to encourage different shots. Open year-round, but there may be seasonal restrictions due to nesting geese and fire danger. At 4800' elevation, snowshoes may be needed during the winter. Camping available with prior arrangements - water and outhouse provided. Private - contact Tom before coming.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 7,563ft
Alternate Length: 7,476ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 11
Course Designer: Tom Winters
On Hwy 395 between John Day and Burns just south of milepost 17C, turn on Izee-Paulina Lane. Go 3.5 miles, turn on Geary Creek Rd., 0.75 mile to a left on Spring Rd. Go 0.25 mile and cross cattleguard with totem poles. Alternative route from central Oregon: at Prineville take the Paulina Hwy about 115 miles and turn on Geary Creek Rd just past milepost 4.
First Tee: (
Email: Tom Winters #55875
Alt. Phone: 541-620-2922
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Long Glade - Yellow? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Long Glade - Blue, Canyon City OR US(1 vote)
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet
- Eastern Oregon University, La Grande OR US(1 vote)
- Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course, Pendleton OR USNo votes yet
- Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course, Madras OR US(3 votes)
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR US(1 vote)