Juniper Hills Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Volunteers are currently installing concrete tee pads.
Real fun course with a variety of shots. Tee pads are sandy and short making it difficult to plant feet for big throws. Locals have developed an additional 9 (making it a full 18) that use the same baskets but alternate primitive tee pads. Directions to tee pads for additional 9 holes are clearly marked by tape on the baskets.
This is a great Recreation and Am course. The setting is beautiful with the three snow-capped sisters as a backdrop. It has good diversity of distance and levels, it has trash cans, bathrooms, and signs that outline the shot and distance. Things it still needs; a welcome sign, better directions to the course, tee pads either removed or replaced. Things that are not necessary but would add to the the course; alternate pins. I need to stress this is definitely a solid AM/REC course.
Courses Close By
- Coyotes Den, Crooked River Ranch OR USNo votes yet
- Dry Canyon Disc Golf Course, Redmond OR US(1 vote)
- Rimrock Park Disc Golf Course, Prineville OR USNo votes yet
- Black Butte Ranch, Sisters OR USNo votes yet
- Hyzer Pines, Sisters OR US(1 vote)
- Rockridge Park, Bend OR US(1 vote)
- Pine Nursery, Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Camp Morrow, Wamic OR USNo votes yet
- Sundance Meadows, Bend OR USNo votes yet
- Seventh Mountain Resort, Bend OR US(1 vote)