Branchwood Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On an old ball golf course. Some wooded holes mixed in with a few long open holes and some elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,973ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Ray Moore
From Rogers; I-49 N to exit 93. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto AR-549/Bella Vista Bypass. Follow AR-549 for 11 miles. Take the exit towards Rocky Dell Hollow Rd. Keep right at the fork and merge onto Rocky Dell Hollow Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a left on Highlands Blvd. Go 0.4 mile to a right on Glasgow Rd. Rec. Center is 2.2 miles ahead on the left. Park near the tennis courts and the 1st tee is near the Rec. Center.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Branchwood Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Town Park, Gravette AR USNo votes yet
- McKissick Disc Golf Course, Centerton AR USNo votes yet
- Decatur Disc Golf Course, Decatur AR USNo votes yet
- Avoca Disc Golf Course, Avoca AR USNo votes yet
- Little Debbie Disc Golf Course, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Disc Golf Course, Rogers AR US(1 vote)
- Gentry City Park, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Cross Hollow Disc Golf Course, Rogers AR US(1 vote)
- Ozark Adventist Academy, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- JB Hunt Park - Main, Springdale AR US(1 vote)