Ok course, skip in summertime due to ticks and mosquitoes.
Fun course in the woods, well maintained (although brush and ticks in summer are harsh) and a nice local club. Tight, woodsy - without enough variety to score much better. 10 holes only, but nice to have the dual tees.
Great course. Lot of up and down to advance your elevation shots. not a full 18 but, you have to fit in what you can. Ice Bowls here are fun, and the assoc. involved with this course are great people.
Great course, design helped by Ron Pittman and Assoc. classic course in the woods, well maintained. Alternative throwing pads for am and pro players, makes the lines even more interesting. You will enjoy.
Courses Close By
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(6 votes)
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)
- Cottonwood Disc Golf Course, Franklin TN USNo votes yet
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Antioch TN US(2 votes)
- Cane Ridge - Short Course, Antioch TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(3 votes)