Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Very tough course to break par from pro tees, terribly thorny hazards so be prepared to lose a disc if you're not a pro.
Lack of concrete pads and maintenance of those carpet tees are the only things holding this well designed course from being a great course. Local parks admin may be the reason for permanent pads.
Very busy park, with little to no travel distance between holes to prevent bottlenecking. First 5 holes are in the open park area. Wind is always in play and tee/basket locations are on top of each other in several locations--so crossfire is common. Patrons to the park are not as chill as in other parks--no real regard for players with faster pace, litter is common and trash cans are few and far between.
This is a great course, I like the up, down, and all around. You get to stretch out along with shooting carefully for that ace on a short downhill shot. It plays through open and skinny fairways, all really challenging for advanced players along with an easiness for the kids to play too. My only down on this one is that the park doesn't allow the concrete pads...yet..
Beautiful course with lots of variety. Cozy wooded holes mixed with large expansive ones make this course a pleasure to walk. There are a few holes that take advantage of all the hilly open space of long-distance power lines. Well kept grass was a little long, wooded areas are often cleared out inside with neat walking areas. The only negatives were the signage, which is dated and not very clear at all, and we couldn't find the 12th basket. Looked for about 5 minutes. The people playing in front of us and behind us couldn't find it either.
Otherwise, a great disc golf experience!
Great mix of Cedar Hills and Sanders Ferry Park. This is what Sanders Ferry will play when the Pro/Am pads are installed.
Great course that will test your skills. Easily the 2nd best course in the Nashville Area for mix of Open and Wooded Shots.
Courses Close By
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)
- Liberty Park, Franklin TN US(4 votes)
- Cottonwood Disc Golf Course, Franklin TN USNo votes yet
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Antioch TN US(2 votes)
- Cane Ridge - Short Course, Antioch TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(9 votes)
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)