L.E. Ray Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays around the west and south side of the lake, which comes into play on several holes. A fence runs along the length of the south side of the park and a road also comes into play. The course has a nice setting with the lake and lots of mature trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,705ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Stump & Dominic Sawtelle
At the Northeast Corner of Hwy 34 and Blaine St S.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at L.E. Ray Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stolley Park, Grand Island NE US(3 votes)
- Chapman Park, Chapman NE USNo votes yet
- Refshauge Park, Aurora NE USNo votes yet
- Lake Hastings, Hastings NE US(1 vote)
- Central Community College, Hastings NE USNo votes yet
- Central City Park, Central City NE USNo votes yet
- Timberlake Ranch Camp, Marquette NE US(1 vote)
- Davis Park, Gibbon NE USNo votes yet
- Ravenna Disc Golf Course, Ravenna NE USNo votes yet
- Fort Kearney State Rec Area, Kearney NE US(1 vote)