Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course
Mostly wooded with open fairways a few good hills and a couple of nice field holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,184ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Jasin Bayer & Clayton Davidson
Directly across from 248 West St. in Vernon. From West of Vernon: 84 east; exit 66 toward Bolton/Tunnel Rd/Vernon. Stay left and take the ramp toward Bolton Rd./Historical Museum. Left on S Frontage Rd. then 1st left (Bolton Rd.) If you reach I-84 E you've gone 0.2 mile too far. Take the 2nd right onto Hartford Turnpike/CT-30. (0.1 mile past Cemetery Rd.), then 1st left on West St/CT-527 (Police Dept. at corner). Turn right into the Vernon Center Middle School then immediate left onto gravel road. Follow the road to the top right corner of the hill.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jasin Bayer #29641
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bpaugas on Mar 19, 2018 at 7:40pm
18 holes, mostly woods, but fun and challenging. Couple of par fours and is down the street from me, which is fantastic
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Center Springs Park, Manchester CT US(1 vote)
- Cross Farms, Tolland CT US(4 votes)
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- Mountainside Disc Golf at Flynt Park, Monson MA US(1 vote)
- Crystal Pond Disc Golf Course, Woodstock CT USNo votes yet
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)