No votes yet
4 baskets only - multiple tees make 9 holes in this large field. Bring the map. Technically this private park is for residents only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,212ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
I-91; exit 47. Go west on CT-190 for 1.5 miles to a left on CT-159 S/East St., 0.8 mile to a right on Bridge St. 2 miles to right on Main St. Take the 1st left on Mountain Rd. and go 4.1 miles to the park on the left. In the park, go straight and park at the first pull off. Cross the stream bridge to the 1st tee down hill to the left.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sunrise Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- New England DG Center - The Meadows, Southwick MA US(1 vote)
- New England DG Center - Spoonwood Ridge, Southwick MA US(2 votes)
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- Camp Shepard, Westfield MA USNo votes yet
- HCC Disc Golf Course, Holyoke MA US(1 vote)
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US(1 vote)
- White Brook School Disc Golf, Easthampton MA USNo votes yet
- Center Springs Park, Manchester CT US(1 vote)