Illinois River Forks State Park
No votes yet
The terrain is flat and mostly open with some trees. Some long holes. Innovative large concrete tees - the toe board embedded 2' from the front prevents following through off the tee. Great signs. Maps/scorecards in the map box at the kiosk.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,470ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Bob Chard
A half mile south of Cave Junction, at the intersection of Hwy 199 and Rockydale Rd. Turn west onto the park road and go 0.5 mile to the parking lot. 1st tee at the kiosk.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Bob Chard #23377
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Illinois River Forks State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(3 votes)
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(4 votes)
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- McVay Rock State Park, Brookings OR USNo votes yet
- Azalea State Park, Brookings OR US(1 vote)
- Laurel Hills Disc Golf Course, Central Point OR USNo votes yet
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Randy Hatfield Disc Golf Course, Crescent City CA USNo votes yet