Howling Coyote Disc Golf Course at Blyth Park
Fun 9 hole course that is mostly on a wooded hillside. All holes are under 300 feet. 1st hole starts to the right as you enter the park. I started on hole 4 my first time. Good walking paths between holes. It can get muddy, especially on hole 2.
Hilly woods surrounding a playground. Lots of shots through tall trees, ferns, and underbrush. 9 challenging holes, + you can play the #3 basket from near #9 as a shorter bonus hole. Having a friend downrange to spot your disc helps on several to avoid losing discs, as they can roll downhill & out of sight.
Courses Close By
- Terrace Creek, Mountlake Terrace WA US(3 votes)
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- Juel Park, Redmond WA US(1 vote)
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(4 votes)
- Gateway Middle School Practice Area, Everett WA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Middle School, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Excalibur, Everett WA US(1 vote)
- Ferguson Park, Snohomish WA USNo votes yet
- Tall Firs Disc Golf Course, Monroe WA US(1 vote)
- Loutsis Park, Carnation WA USNo votes yet