Lakewood King County Park
First few holes are short but full course is outstanding. Well maintained. Hole 9 and 10 are tricky as goes over lake.
It is a 3.5 or 4 rated course. Beautiful park. Disc golfers take good care of the course area. Elevation, great views. A few navigation challenges with the extra tee pads and some issues with transitions to the next tee. A bit open compared to White River - another very good course in the Seattle area.
Best course I've played in Seattle. 18 unique holes with varying challenge.
Courses Close By
- Seatac Disc Golf Course, Seatac WA US(4 votes)
- Burton Adventure Disc Golf Course, Vashon Island WA USNo votes yet
- Lake Fenwick Disc Golf Course, Kent WA US(4 votes)
- Northwest University Disc Golf Course, Kirkland WA USNo votes yet
- North Park (Mineral Springs), Seattle WA US(3 votes)
- Van Zee Park, Port Orchard WA US(1 vote)
- Battle Point, Bainbridge Island WA USNo votes yet
- Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course, Maple Valley WA USNo votes yet
- Horseshoe Lake Disc Golf, Port Orchard WA USNo votes yet
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)