Millpond County Park
No votes yet
In a county park that is not usually busy. Relatively open on half of the course. Roads, parking lots and sports fields are OB. Water hazard on #5-7. Practice basket. Skip affected holes if the sports field or picnic area is in use. Entire course is unplayable during festivals.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From 395 Northbound; Left in Ed Powers Rd. (1.5 miles north of Bishop), go 1000' to a right on Sawmill Rd. Go 1 mile to a left into the park. Take the middle road at the split up to the upper parking lot. 1st tee is to the left of the course map at the end of the lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Millpond County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- China Peak Disc Golf, Lakeshore CA US(1 vote)
- Mt. Whitney Golf Club, Lone Pine CA USNo votes yet
- Sierra Vista Disc Golf Course, Oakhurst CA USNo votes yet
- Big Trees Golf Course, Yosemite National Park CA USNo votes yet
- Hensley Lake Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(2 votes)
- Cody Minter Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA USNo votes yet
- Woodward Legacy Disc Golf Course, Fresno CA US(2 votes)
- Evergreen Forest, Mather CA USNo votes yet
- Kings River Disc Golf Course, Kingsburg CA USNo votes yet
- Monument Ridge Disc Golf Course, Raymond CA US(1 vote)