High Plains Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
First time playing at Orange since the course was changed a few years ago. The first tee is set directly behind the picnic tables down the marked path set off to the left. This is a fun 9 hole course with great scenery ,lots of elevation changes, tees marked with small orange flags along with bricks. It is in the woods so expect to see some trees as with most New England courses. It is a major improvement from the OLD wide open blah course on the Orange Community green. I give it 3 chains because it was a lot of fun.
Just played for first time, couldn't find tee for first hole but figured it out, last 8 holes marked well. Great for an after work 9, closest course to New Haven. Elevations made up for distance, fun quick 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Flying Ace at Lufberry Park, Wallingford CT USNo votes yet
- Hidden Pond Disc Golf Course, Southbury CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)
- Sherwood Island State Park, Westport CT US(1 vote)
- Panthorn Park, Southington CT USNo votes yet
- Cranbury Park, Norwalk CT US(2 votes)
- Oyster Shell Park, Norwalk CT USNo votes yet
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT USNo votes yet