Great course, good design, though not overly challenging. They offer a few options though, which makes for good diversity if you play the course often. Located on a beautiful piece of land, makes for a nice day at this park.
My first time playing a round in Connecticut, and I chose wisely. This is a beautiful course, though very challenging. I played the Cranbury baskets (Bluebury baskets are shorter and easier to reach).
The course is well laid out with a wide variety of hole types. There are a couple open holes, but the course is mostly wooded with very narrow fairways and elevation changes. Accurate drives and "tree-love" are essential to have a great round.
I would not recommend this course for beginners, but would highly recommend for those who are accurate off the tee and capable shaping their throws to navigate through the trees.
awesome place, took my brother there for his first time and he ate it up.
open all day and all night. really good diversity on holes. lots of trees. definitely one of the best courses I've ever played in my short career.
multiple basket choices on all the holes. for beginners the bluebury course is the way to go. the cranbury course is good for solid players.
Courses Close By
- Oyster Shell Park, Norwalk CT USNo votes yet
- Sherwood Island State Park, Westport CT US(1 vote)
- Waveny Park Disc Golf, New Canaan CT USNo votes yet
- Fairfield University, Fairfield CT USNo votes yet
- Park City Disc Golf Course at Veteran's Park, Bridgeport CT USNo votes yet
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(5 votes)
- High Plains Disc Golf Course, Orange CT US(1 vote)
- FDR State Park, Yorktown Heights NY US(4 votes)
- Hidden Pond Disc Golf Course, Southbury CT USNo votes yet
- Hop Brook Disc Golf Course, Middlebury CT US(2 votes)