Hickory Hills Park
No votes yet
Elevation, narrow and open fairways, mature trees and challenging water hazards. Baskets brought in for tournament layout since 1989.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,956ft
Alternate Length: 6,043ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Exit 55 off I-380 SE of Waterloo, west on D48 thru city, D52 west to V37, south 3 miles to park on right, stay right thru gate to course on left. 1st tee by restroom and little parking lot.
First Tee: (
Travis Bebout #20360
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Hills Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA USNo votes yet
- Lost Island Waterpark KOA, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Milky Way Galaxy Disc Golf Course, Reinbeck IA USNo votes yet
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Hillcrest Park Apartments, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Tourist Park, Cedar Falls IA US(2 votes)