I agree with first review. It's a short but also fun and you can play 18 pretty quickly. Very popular course with lot's of guards and tough shots but a good place to take someone that hasn't played before. Also effected by flooding at times since it's next to the river.
Fun but short! Some pads are right next to each other so it can feel crowded at times!
Courses Close By
- Riverview Conference Center, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Big Woods Disc Golf Course, Cedar Falls IA US(1 vote)
- Hillcrest Park Apartments, Cedar Falls IA USNo votes yet
- Valley View Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Waterloo Exchange Park, Waterloo IA US(1 vote)
- Lost Island Waterpark KOA, Waterloo IA USNo votes yet
- Deerwood Park, Evansdale IA US(1 vote)
- Brandt Park, Denver IA USNo votes yet
- Brookwood Park, Waverly IA US(1 vote)
- Wartburg College, Waverly IA US(1 vote)