Riverside Disc Golf Course
Short course over hilly, moderately wooded terrain with a few holes in dense woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 1,828ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From north; Hwy 218 south into town, left at 3rd St., left on 1st Ave., right on 2nd St., left on Riverside Dr., straight to 1st tee. From south/east; US 30 to Hwy 380 north to Urbana exit west, Hwy 150 into town, left on 2nd St. (just past bridge), left on Riverside Dr., straight to 1st tee.
First Tee: (
Email: Doug Foley
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by mfritz17659 on Apr 15, 2010 at 11:59am
It's a nice little course. There are a couple of fun shots but I wouldn't go out of my way to play it.
Courses Close By
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US(2 votes)
- Fross Park, Center Point IA US(1 vote)
- Dysart City Park, Dysart IA USNo votes yet
- Atkins Park, Atkins IA USNo votes yet
- Hickory Hills Park, La Porte City IA USNo votes yet
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Kelly's Park, Cedar Rapids IA USNo votes yet
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Parker Muncey Pioneer Park, Jesup IA USNo votes yet
- Prairie Creek Park, Fairfax IA USNo votes yet