Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Along the Yakima River with water in play on a couple of holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ryan Johnson and Mike Kidder
I-90 Eastbound; exit 84 - through Cle Elum to a right at 2nd light on Oakes St. Go over the RR tracks and across the freeway overpass to the 1st left on Whispering Pines Dr (looks like a driveway). Immediate left on Hanson Ponds Rd. On the left at the end of the road see the pond near hole 1. Look back up the road for the tee sign in the tree.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dawson Park, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Ellensburg Disc Golf Course, Ellensburg WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Base Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Stevens Pass Disc Golf Course, Skykomish WA USNo votes yet
- EJ Roberts Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Triumph Group Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet