No votes yet
Plays around and across a small park using surrounding woods and hills. Private property but tell the gate guard you are going to the disc golf course and they will let you pass.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,757ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ryan Johnson and Mike Kidder
I-90; exit 80 for Bullfrog Rd. Go north 2.5 miles to the roundabout - exit on Suncadia Trail. Take the first right, No. 9 Mine Rd. Dawson Park is down the hill on left. 1st tee is along the woods to left of the park. Map and scorecard at shack in center of park.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dawson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Ellensburg Disc Golf Course, Ellensburg WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Base Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Stevens Pass Disc Golf Course, Skykomish WA USNo votes yet
- EJ Roberts Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Farmers Park, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet