Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Beautiful views of Mt. Rainier and Mt. Adams. This seasonal Summit Course plays down the mountain and reconnects with hole 12 of the base course to make 18 holes. Bring water and sturdy shoes! The chairlift (Sat and Sun ONLY) begins running at 10:30am. Last lift up at 2pm. Last lift down 3:30pm. $25 to take the chairlift up to the top or you can hike the LONG way up for free. Check with the resort to be sure the Summit Course is in place each season.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Big Ski Hill
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 410 east from Enumclaw to a left on Crystal Mountain Blvd (just before NE entrance to Mt. Rainier National Park). Follow to end at Ski Area.
Email: Crystal Mtn. Hotels
Alt. Phone: 888-754-6400
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Crystal Mountain - Base Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Dawson Park, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Farmers Park, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Riverside Disc Golf Park, Sumner WA US(3 votes)
- Cowlitz Falls Campground, Randle WA USNo votes yet
- Gaffney's Grove Disc Golf Course, Maple Valley WA USNo votes yet
- EJ Roberts Disc Golf Course, North Bend WA USNo votes yet
- White River, Auburn WA US(4 votes)
- Ellensburg Disc Golf Course, Ellensburg WA USNo votes yet