Ellensburg Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A rather isolated recreational course over rocky terrain with a few water holes - on river bottom land at Irene Rinehart Park near the I-90, quick in and out access. Fun location. Bring the map. Park closes the gate in middle of fall and spring. Be prepared to walk for a mile to the course during this time. *May 2017 - Tee signs installed. Green and blue natural tees, look for spray painted rocks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jeremy Lange
From I-90 West; exit 106. Right on Dolarway Rd. to the end (changes names a few times). Take a right on Umptanum Rd. to Irene Rinehart Park on the right shortly after going under the overpass. Go through the gate down to the end. If from I-90 East; exit 109. Right on Canyon Rd. Left on Umptanum Rd.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ellensburg Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Dawson Park, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Yakima Sportsman State Park Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Triumph Group Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Fullbright Park, Union Gap WA USNo votes yet
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Base Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet