Ellensburg Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A rather isolated recreational course over rocky terrain with a few water holes - on river bottom land at Irene Rinehart Park near the I-90, quick in and out access. Fun location. Bring the map. Park closes the gate in middle of fall and spring. Be prepared to walk for a mile to the course during this time. *May 2017 - Tee signs installed. Green and blue natural tees, look for spray painted rocks.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jeremy Lange
From I-90 West; exit 106. Right on Dolarway Rd. to the end (changes names a few times). Take a right on Umptanum Rd. to Irene Rinehart Park on the right shortly after going under the overpass. Go through the gate down to the end. If from I-90 East; exit 109. Right on Canyon Rd. Left on Umptanum Rd.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ellensburg Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hanson Ponds Disc Golf Course, Cle Elum WA US(1 vote)
- Dawson Park, Cle Elum WA USNo votes yet
- Wide Hollow Creek Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Triumph Group Disc Golf Course, Yakima WA USNo votes yet
- Double K Disc Golf, Easton WA USNo votes yet
- Fullbright Park, Union Gap WA USNo votes yet
- Roy Tedford Park, East Wenatchee WA USNo votes yet
- Wenatchee Rotary Park, Wenatchee WA US(1 vote)
- Crystal Mountain - Summit Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain - Base Disc Golf Course, Enumclaw WA USNo votes yet