Compared to courses I've played before, this course is a short one with short holes. However, even after the first impression of an easy course I've come to love it. It's a great local course outside of a school. It's grazzy and wide open and very close to the Air Force Base. There are amature holes and some pro holes for a different course structure marked out with bricks in the ground. Holes are clearly marked and the course is easy to follow. It's one of my favorites in the desert.
Only course in Tucson that has GRASS. Nine holes that play front/back for 18. Two sets of tee pads offer a nice change. Holes are fairly short with some obstruction and mandos.
Courses Close By
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US(1 vote)
- Santa Cruz River Park, Tucson AZ US(4 votes)
- Quail Canyon, Tucson AZ USNo votes yet
- Rillito River Park Disc Golf Course, Tucson AZ US(3 votes)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(5 votes)
- The Lost Forrest, Huachuca City AZ USNo votes yet
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ US(1 vote)
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet