Rillito River Park Disc Golf Course
Great course with fantastic layout and easy to follow path between holes. Birdie opportunities galore from the concrete tee pads with more challenging tee locations further back. Definitely recommended... Praise Jesus!! :) 6/22/2019
Great quick Course. Good number of the A are ace run possible.
Love the new tee boxes. 100% improvement. We have been back a lot. Would love to see tee markers and a bathroom or porta potty.
Hi Ben we're sorry you had a bad experience. We will have all 18 tee pads poured and ready to play this week! The homeless camps have been removed and as far as the glass in concerned yes it's everywhere, back in the 1950's the land was owned by Shamrock Farms and it was standard practice to dump whatever you wanted into the Rillito River hence the ridiculous amount of broken milk bottles.
Right now this is a terrible course. No signage except small painted bricks at the tees which are usually covered with sand. No directions from each basket to next tee box. I hope you enjoy hunting. A good portion of it looks like a homeless camp. Broken Glass everywhere on the back end of the course. The only thing good about the course are the baskets. I cannot believe that this is a PDGA course. Your standards must really be low. I am embarrassed.
Courses Close By
- Quail Canyon, Tucson AZ USNo votes yet
- Santa Cruz River Park, Tucson AZ US(4 votes)
- Sam Lena Park, Tucson AZ US(1 vote)
- Sears Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- Marana Rock Disc Golf Course, Marana AZ US(6 votes)
- Groves Park, Tucson AZ US(2 votes)
- The Lost Forrest, Huachuca City AZ USNo votes yet
- Casa Grande Disc Golf Course - College Park, Casa Grande AZ USNo votes yet
- Golf Club at Oasis, Florence AZ USNo votes yet
- A.V. Anderson Park Disc Golf Course, Sierra Vista AZ US(2 votes)