Grand Central Station
This is a great course for all level players. It plays open and tight wooded fairways. I started playing this course recently, but it has taught me well within two to three months. If you haven't played this course, I encourage you to come out and throw, you are gonna love it. There are 5 new holes that are close to being done, those new holes are challenging and will add new features to the course. Come check it out and find it for yourself.
Amazing layout! This is an awesome course that has something for everyone. I've been here about 5 times and every time there are at least 1-2 groups and people walking there dogs. My personal favorite holes are 5, 12, 15, and 18. If you are taking a trip or live close by this is a must play.
As of current only 9 holes in the ground, however, this course seems to be sparing little expense on the extras. Large, erosion-preventing t-pads, great parking area, well maintained fairways, and nice targets. Hole #6 appears to be the longest on the course with elevation change and a giant electric tower mando to throw through (great idea). There are several open holes but several with tight, challenging fairways like number 9 past the gate. If as much time, money, and forethought go into the back nine, this will likely become a'go to' course in the area.
Courses Close By
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC USNo votes yet
- Clemson U. Outdoor Lab, Pendleton SC USNo votes yet
- Shaver Recreation Center, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Easley High School Disc Golf, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- Foothills Disc Golf Course, Easley SC USNo votes yet
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US(3 votes)
- Tamassee DAR School, Tamassee SC USNo votes yet