Clemson U. Outdoor Lab
No votes yet
Very short holes winding through camp. Targets marked by numbered plaques. Private.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Hwy 123, south on Hwy 76, 4 miles to Garison Arena, right at Hwy 56, 2 miles, left into Lab, Jaycee Camp Hope, Camp Sertoma.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clemson U. Outdoor Lab? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mountain View Park Disc Golf Course, Clemson SC US(1 vote)
- Grand Central Station, Central SC US(4 votes)
- Seneca Championship Gold Course at Shaver Rec Center, Seneca SC USNo votes yet
- Shaver Recreation Center - Original, Seneca SC US(4 votes)
- City Beach Disc Golf Course at Darwin Wright Park, Anderson SC US(1 vote)
- The Trails Disc Golf Course, Anderson SC US(2 votes)
- Sadlers Creek State Park, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Anderson University, Anderson SC USNo votes yet
- Sertoma Field, Walhalla SC US(3 votes)
- Hurricane Springs Disc Golf Course, Piedmont SC USNo votes yet