Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
At YMCA Camp Pepin - closed from mid May to late August. Reservations required - contact Matt Sime. Open to the public in the off season with permission. More challenging back 9 compliment to Bald Eagle. Several par 4s, highly technical with a some open areas and a bomber on the shore of Lake Pepin to finish it off. Stinging nettle is thick in the rough during the summer, mosquitoes and ticks prevalent. Long pants and closed footwear highly recommended. Perfect for large groups and overnight events - contact camp to make reservations.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,290ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Matt Sime
Between Stockholm and Pepin on Deer Island. Park in the large paved parking lot. 1st tee is at the bottom of the hill on the platform near the target sports area.
Email: Matt Sime
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bald Eagle Disc Golf Course, Stockholm WI USNo votes yet
- Jaycee Park Disc Golf Course, Wabasha MN USNo votes yet
- Minnesota State SE Technical, Red Wing MN USNo votes yet
- Bluff Valley RV Park Disc Golf Course, Zumbro Falls MN USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Red Wing MN USNo votes yet
- Herb Vik Field, Mazepa MN USNo votes yet
- Ellsworth Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ellsworth WI USNo votes yet
- Covered Bridge Park , Zumbrota MN USNo votes yet
- Caryl Cowden Park, Oronoco MN USNo votes yet
- Collins Disc Golf Course, Pine Island MN USNo votes yet