Herb Vik Field
No votes yet
Fun, interesting, fully equipped, shot-shaping, recreational course in a park. Hills, trees, elevation and wide-open.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,137ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve West Disc Golf, LLC
Between the Twin Cities and Rochester on MN-60, 5 miles east of MN-52 or 7 miles west of US-63. Turn south on 1st St, one short block to a right into the park driveway just past the bus barn.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Herb Vik Field? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Bluff Valley RV Park Disc Golf Course, Zumbro Falls MN USNo votes yet
- Covered Bridge Park , Zumbrota MN USNo votes yet
- Collins Disc Golf Course, Pine Island MN USNo votes yet
- Caryl Cowden Park, Oronoco MN USNo votes yet
- Klingvall Park Disc Golf Course, Byron MN USNo votes yet
- East Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Minnesota State SE Technical, Red Wing MN USNo votes yet
- Slatterly Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Rochester Community and Technical College Disc Golf Course, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Lion's Park Disc Golf Course, Kasson MN USNo votes yet