No votes yet
Fully mowed rolling terrain on gorgeous bluff overlooking the city and the Mississippi. Mostly open with challenging wind and scattered trees. Back 9 tees marked with numbered posts. Park gate locked mid-Nov into April but you can take a long hike uphill to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,140ft
Alternate Length: 2,240ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Chuck Kennedy & Chuck Cadwell
Hwy 61 into Red Wing, turn on Plum St. (Hwy 58 south) going away from the river about 5 blocks to a left on 7th, half mile to park entrance on right. Up winding hill and park near overlook by 1st tee.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Minnesota State SE Technical, Red Wing MN USNo votes yet
- Ellsworth Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ellsworth WI USNo votes yet
- Golden Eagle Disc Golf Course, Stockholm WI USNo votes yet
- Bald Eagle Disc Golf Course, Stockholm WI USNo votes yet
- Prescott High School, Prescott WI USNo votes yet
- C.P. Adams Park, Hastings MN US(5 votes)
- Hannah's Bend Park, Cannon Falls MN US(1 vote)
- Covered Bridge Park , Zumbrota MN USNo votes yet
- Herb Vik Field, Mazepa MN USNo votes yet
- Bluff Valley RV Park Disc Golf Course, Zumbro Falls MN USNo votes yet