Caryl Cowden Park
No votes yet
Short course in woods. Most holes between 100' and 250'. Small cement pavers mark tees for holes 1-4, tees for #5-7 unmarked.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 7
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
South on US-52 from cities, take exit 64. Left onto 100 St NW, left on 2nd Ave SE. Continue on County Road 18 to a left on 3rd St SW. Go past church to the course on left.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Caryl Cowden Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Woodside Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Herb Vik Field, Mazepa MN USNo votes yet
- Bluff Valley RV Park Disc Golf Course, Zumbro Falls MN USNo votes yet
- East Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Klingvall Park Disc Golf Course, Byron MN USNo votes yet
- Slatterly Park, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Rochester Community and Technical College Disc Golf Course, Rochester MN USNo votes yet
- Covered Bridge Park , Zumbrota MN USNo votes yet
- Lion's Park Disc Golf Course, Kasson MN USNo votes yet
- West Side Park, Eyota MN US(2 votes)