Gilbert Middle School
No votes yet
School course for beginners and students. Flat, no trees - inside a fenced area designed for the course.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,573ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Columbia: Take I-20 W to exit 51/ Turn right onto Longs Pond Rd. and continue for 0.3 miles to a left onto State Rd S-32-70 / Two Notch Rd. Drive for 3.1 miles and turn left to stay on State Rd. S-32-77. Drive for another 3.1 miles to a right onto Main St. Stay on Main for 0.5 miles to the school entrance on the right. First tee is located directly behind the middle school near the basketball courts.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gilbert Middle School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Red Bank Elementary, Lexington SC USNo votes yet
- Indian Trail, Batesburg SC US(2 votes)
- Buck Forest Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Springdale Elementary School, Springdale SC USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- H.E. Corley Elementary, Irmo SC USNo votes yet
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(5 votes)
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)