Pisgah Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On 20 acres behind Pisgah Church. Mostly wooded with a clear understory - some open field holes. One water hole. The course area is encircled by a 1.5 mile walking trail (will be ADA compliant). A project of Pisgah and the Roberts Family Sports and Leisure Foundation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: William Roberts
From Lexington; US-1 West towards Batesburg-Leesville. Turn left on Pisgah Church Rd at Lexington High School. Go 1.5 miles. Enter at the first park entrance. Park in the designated area near the ball field. Trail to the 1st tee is in front of scout hut.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pisgah Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Red Bank Elementary, Lexington SC USNo votes yet
- Gilbert Middle School, Gilbert SC USNo votes yet
- Buck Forest Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Springdale Elementary School, Springdale SC USNo votes yet
- H.E. Corley Elementary, Irmo SC USNo votes yet
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Indian Trail, Batesburg SC US(2 votes)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)