Red Bank Elementary
No votes yet
A school course with some variety and slight elevation changes. NOT OPEN to the public during school hours. M-F 7am-4pm. School grounds close at sunset.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,693ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Alan Beaver
From I-20; exit 55A. Take Hwy 6 east 0.5 mile to a left on Two Notch Rd. Go 0.2 mile to a right on Old Orangeburg Rd. Go 1 mile to a right on Community Dr. (school sign). The school is 0.3 mile on the left. Drive through the parking lot and park near the basketball courts on the left side of the school. 1st tee is behind mobile units.
Email: Alan Beaver #1213
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Red Bank Elementary? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Springdale Elementary School, Springdale SC USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- Buck Forest Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- H.E. Corley Elementary, Irmo SC USNo votes yet
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Indian Trail, Batesburg SC US(2 votes)
- Stoney Hill, Newberry SC US(5 votes)