Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
On grounds of former cavalry fort. Mowed lawn, abounds with wildlife, shade and a variety of obstacles. North holes of Blue Course are across Garrison Creek via footbridge - longer fairways and technical greens in open grasslands.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,672ft
Alternate Length: 5,233ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 11 | Over 400ft: 4
South on Hwy 125 from Walla Walla, to a right on Dalles Military Rd, 1 mile to park, south entrance on the right. 1st tee just north of sign board with scorecards/maps.
First Tee: (
Email: Kristopher Bland #42382
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf, College Place WA USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton WA USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course, Pendleton OR USNo votes yet
- Golf Tri-Plex, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Big Cross Disc Golf Course, Pasco WA USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- McNary Dam Disc Golf Course, Umtilla OR USNo votes yet
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- Hermiston Desert, Hermiston OR USNo votes yet