No votes yet
Tri-Plex has ball, foot, and disc golf. A few trees, but the main challenge is length. Golf greens and sand traps are OB. Good views of the Columbia river. See the website under Course Links for current rates.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 7,145ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 8
I-182; exit 12A. Go on US-395 for 1.8 miles, across the river and then stay right onto WA-240 W. Go 0.8 mile to the exit for Columbia Park. Take the 2nd exit from the traffic circle. The clubhouse is 0.3 miles ahead.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Golf Tri-Plex? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Cross Disc Golf Course, Pasco WA USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- McNary Dam Disc Golf Course, Umtilla OR USNo votes yet
- Hermiston Desert, Hermiston OR USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Connell WA USNo votes yet
- Dykstra Park, Grandview WA USNo votes yet
- Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf, College Place WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet