Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf
No votes yet
Private very open course for students of Rogers School and Walla Walla Valley Academy. Available on the weekends for public use. The schools are not liable for injury/crime occurring on their grounds after school hours.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-84 near Pendleton; exit 216 toward Milton Freewater. Go north on OR-331 N/S Market Rd for 4.4 miles to a right on OR-11 N/New Oregon-Washington Hwy. Follow OR-11 for 29.7 miles (becomes WA-125 after 27.8 miles) to a left on S College Ave. Go 1.3 miles to a left on SW 4th St. Follow 4th around for 0.7 mile to the Rogers School on the left. Park in school parking lot and walk up the driveway directly south of the school to reach the 1st tee area just past the basketball courts.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet
- Dayton Disc Golf Course, Dayton WA USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton Rotary Disc Golf Course, Pendleton OR USNo votes yet
- Golf Tri-Plex, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Big Cross Disc Golf Course, Pasco WA USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- McNary Dam Disc Golf Course, Umtilla OR USNo votes yet
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- Hermiston Desert, Hermiston OR USNo votes yet