Big Cross Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In brush lands just north of the soccer fields on Road 36 in Pasco. No trees on the course - no shade and it makes it a bit harder to locate discs as all brush looks similar. Wear long pants - tough brush out there.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DiscGolf Ctr
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 6,131ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Tri Cities Disc Golf Club
I-182; exit 12B. Go north on 20th Ave for 0.4 mile to a left on W Argent Rd. Go 1.1 mile to a right on Rd 36. Half a mile to Big Cross on the left.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Big Cross Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Golf Tri-Plex, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Kennewick WA US(1 vote)
- Two Rivers Park Disc Golf, Kennewick WA USNo votes yet
- James Lawless Park, Richland WA USNo votes yet
- McNary Dam Disc Golf Course, Umtilla OR USNo votes yet
- Hermiston Desert, Hermiston OR USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Park, Connell WA USNo votes yet
- Dykstra Park, Grandview WA USNo votes yet
- Jenda Jones Memorial Disc Golf, College Place WA USNo votes yet
- Fort Walla Walla Disc Golf Course, Walla Walla WA USNo votes yet