Estero Disc Golf Course
Course has been well maintained lately and is great to play. Good mix of long drives and short technical shots. Ends with a fun 18 off the top of a big mound. All holes are marked well and pads are in good condition.
Definitely some new tee pads and clearly marked holes and tees. No visual map on post but a map can be picked up from the main bldg. Great short course that test accuracy
One of the worst courses I've ever played. No tee markers, not even labeled pins. Course design is terrible. Pin locations are designed for you to lose discs, by locating either next to dense brush or ponds. Just an awful, disc eating, waste-of-time course. Play somewhere else.
This course has a lot of potential to be a good course. It just needs a clearly marked design and some better tee pads a week long job at most. Hopefully it progresses more. It really could be awesome.
Courses Close By
- Bonita Springs Recreation Center, Bonita Springs FL US(2 votes)
- Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course, Fort Myers Beach FL US(1 vote)
- North Fort Myers Community Park, North Fort Myers FL US(5 votes)
- Palm Springs Public Park, Naples FL USNo votes yet
- South County Regional Park, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Fat Point Brewing, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL USNo votes yet