Bay Oaks Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Course has significantly deteriorated - most course markers destroyed, tee boxes over-run with grass etc. So a lot of guessing where to throw from.
Short holes - should be able to throw a lot of pars and Eagles should abound.
If the mosquitos don't carry you off.
Course is at the Rec Center, right across from the Ft Myers Beach. Some tees have a paper description of the distance and hole location, some have been ripped down. Go to the main entrance of rec center, plenty of maps right next to the door. Maps are needed to get around the course! Holes 8-16 are on the school property next to the rec center. Those holes are closed for play during operating school hours. Some cages are used for 2 holes. Some tee pads are dirt with wood block for end of tee area, other tee pads are spray painted on sidewalk or driveway. Holes 1-7 travel along rec center property, so you are playing over and around the tennis courts, parking lot, playground, & storage sheds - these holes are technical, trees and fences to contend with. Holes 8-16 are on the school property - most of these are longer, going around more tennis courts, trees, and near the school. Hole 17 goes back over the playground. Hole 18 is pretty hard - tee off over the small pond, with a tree in front, 1 mistake and you are in the pond (we lost 2). The course is not that great, but they do make good use of the land that is available. Drinking fountains are on the course at a couple of holes.
Courses Close By
- Estero Disc Golf Course, Estero FL US(4 votes)
- Bonita Springs Recreation Center, Bonita Springs FL US(2 votes)
- North Fort Myers Community Park, North Fort Myers FL US(5 votes)
- Palm Springs Public Park, Naples FL USNo votes yet
- South County Regional Park, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Fat Point Brewing, Punta Gorda FL USNo votes yet
- Ann Dever Park, Englewood FL US(1 vote)
- Murdock Baptist Church Disc Golf Course, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- Franz Ross Park, Port Charlotte FL USNo votes yet
- North Charlotte Regional Park, Port Charlotte FL US(3 votes)