Fun course, Wooded and could use clearer pointers to next tee, but overall nice. Some manageable pars for beginners. Nice practice putting basket right in front.
Started off nice but got confused when basket 7 turned into basket 8. I never found basket 7. Plus trails split without proper markinngs so it can be easy to lose the next tee. This was after my 3rd time there. A big waste of time. I will never return.
Course continues to be updated and improved. This is a great course on which to practice. Much better than then other's I've been to in FL and NJ. Good wooded holes that are challenge and focus on accuracy instead of just distance.
Very wooded, quite flat. Tees are fair. Add'l baskets being added which is nice. There has been a lot of clearing of trees this winter which is opening things up on some holes. If 18 is not enough, can play 1-3 and then 15-18.
Being right off the highway and free makes playing there worth while.
Course is good. A little tight in the beginning, but opens up after 1st hole. 18 holes.. Fun to play.
Courses Close By
- Ecker Hill Disc Golf Course, Vernon CT US(1 vote)
- Center Springs Park, Manchester CT US(1 vote)
- Wickham Park Disc Golf Course, Manchester CT US(6 votes)
- Crystal Pond Disc Golf Course, Woodstock CT USNo votes yet
- Mountainside Disc Golf at Flynt Park, Monson MA US(1 vote)
- Pomfret Recreation Disc Golf Course, Pomfret Center CT US(3 votes)
- Keney Park, Hartford CT USNo votes yet
- School Street Park Disc Golf, Agawam MA USNo votes yet
- Crane Hill Disc Golf Course, Wilbraham MA US(3 votes)
- Sunrise Park, Suffield CT USNo votes yet