No votes yet
Short course in central Port Alberni. It's the last stop for disc golf en route to Ucluelet and Tofino. Good signs - easy to navigate. Plays around the Echo Center community facility. The first 3 holes play in the open field area and the last 6 play in the woods behind the building.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Woodchips
Course Length: 1,953ft
Alternate Length: 1,483ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Nanaimo/Parksville; Take a left off of Hwy 4 on to the Port Alberni Hwy (becomes Redford St). Turn right on Anderson and follow it north until you cross Wallace St. Park at the community center/library. 1st tee is near the corner of the sports field.
Parking Lot: (
Email: BJ Gillis
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Echo Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Qualicum Bay Resort Disc Golf Course, Qualicum Bay BC CA(1 vote)
- Coal Creek Disc Golf Course, Cumberland BC CANo votes yet
- Village Park Disc Golf Course, Comox BC CA(1 vote)
- Coal Shoots, Courtenay BC CANo votes yet
- Doumont, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet
- Pryde Vista Golf Course, Nanaimo BC CANo votes yet
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)
- Mt. Washington Fly Zone, Mt Washington - Courtenay BC CA(1 vote)
- Black Creek Community Disc Golf Course, Black Creek BC CANo votes yet
- Gouthro Park Disc Golf Course, Powell River BC CANo votes yet